Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Say My Name

One of my favorite TV shows to watch is Tori & Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood. Go ahead, laugh it up. Anyway, they have this personalized sign in their yard that I like so I did some Googling and came across this website, www.personalizationmall.com, which has all kinds of cool personalized stuff. Hint Hint, Birthday in September.... Hmmm....
I've decided that I would like to "christen" my new house with this one! I absolutely love it!

Isn't it just adorable? There are different colors you can pick from and the established year is the year we got married, aaahhhh... The design is printed on a custom-cut magnet piece, which can be removed and replaced with other designs, as desired. 
I also came across these other personalized items and I was bored so I tested them out to be sure it would like cool with my name and information on it! I love that about this website! Yahooo!





I LOVE this idea! This is a garden I could actually handle! And this is something you could do for super cheap instead of paying the hefty price tag of $58.95, it just wouldn't be personalized, but I think I could live with that!


Man, I can't wait to move! Now all I have to do is find me a place! I've found out that is easier said than done with my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment