Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Houses....

I am waiting to hear back from my Realtor about going to look at 2 houses in Park Hill. They are both small, but I will kick myself if I at least don't look at them! They are both too cute not to! Plus, they are SUPER CHEAP! I've had it in my head that I need at least a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, but we really don't. It's just Brent and I and the dogs. Eventually, we are going to try to have a chitlin, but until then, who knows. Even if we had a child, it would still be awhile before we needed more room. But, we'll see just how much room these houses actually have.


This house is back on the market. The house was put under contract within 3 days of being on the market! But, unfortunately for someone, it did not work out and it's for sell once again! It's 2 bedroom, 1 bath, ONLY 1,062 sq.ft., wood floors, sits on 2 lots, brick patio, den, formal living for only $89,900. Which I'm sure we could negotiate a better price! Isn't it adorable? At that price, I could afford to put money into it!


This house was just listed only about a few weeks ago! 2 bedroom, 1 bath, ONLY 1109 sq.ft. NEW roof, siding, windows, appliances, heat & air, insulation, duct work, cabinets, plumbing and paint. Has a deck, hardwood floors, formal dining, for $104,900!

These prices are awesome! Too bad they both are only 2 bedroom, 1 bath. I think I could deal with the 2 bedroom part, but only having 1 bath is getting to me. Hopefully she can get us into see them before this weekend! I get too excited and I can't wait. Just from the pictures, they both look like they have loads of potential to be great houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment