Thursday, July 23, 2009

PET ID TAGS

I came across this cute idea on marthastewart.com on making your own Pet ID Tags. I have been wanting to find something where I could get my dogs cute ID Tags without spending a crap load of money on them. Wal-Mart used to have one of those machine where you could make them, but I haven't seen that thing around in awhile. I think I will try these out. The only negative thing is you have to buy the Shrinky Dinks on this website and I'm not sure if you can buy them at Wal-Mart or not, but I will check!


TOOLS & MATERIALS:

Shrinky Dinks Printable Plastic Sheets - goestores.com
Regular or Decorative Scissors
Hole Punch
Tag Template which you can get from - marthastewart.com


INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download Pet ID tag template to your computer's desktop. Open the file and type your pet's name and your phone number.

2. Print tags on a Shrinky Dinks printable plastic sheet. Cut out with regular or decorative-edge scissors and punch a hole where indicated. Bake according to package instructions; let cool. Seal both sides with matte clear-coat spray before attaching to collar.

If you know of anywhere local you can buy the Shrinky Dinks, let me know! My dogs want new trendy ID tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment