Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yes, I am Insane.

So, yeah, I'm completely insane. I will be the first to admit this. I can't stop thinking of that house we went and looked at last week. And I'm not just talking about thinking about it every once in awhile, I mean obsessively thinking about it, already moved my shit in and remodeled it thinking about it. I will catch myself daydreaming at work where I would place my furniture and then I decide that I will need to get more furniture because I don't have enough to fill up this bigger house! The sad thing is, I don't even know for sure whether or not this women is going to sell. I have a pretty good feeling she will, but I can't be certain. We are suppose to get in contact with each other in August. So please cross every bone, toe, finger, hair, whatever on or in your body that she will, cause I really don't think we will beat this house. Sure, we can find another one that we will like, but I've never had this feeling with a house before. I really feel like that we could actually start a family in this house and be happy! Plus, it is in our desired neighborhood close to friends, family, shopping and work. Not too bad.

So, on a brighter note, I am so glad it is going to be such a nice weekend! I look forward to getting out and mowing the grass, we'll what's left of it. We went to an antique store last weekend and I saw this candle holder that I put off buying and I've been thinking about it all week, so I think I'm going to go back this weekend and get it, if it's still there AND there is a new used furniture/household/knick-knack type store here that I've been wanting to check out, so I plan on doing that as well. It is advertised on their sign as upscale resale. Sounds great to me! I can't wait to check it out! I just love stores like that. Until Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment