Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tweet! Tweet!

I'm so excited, I found a bird cage at Hobby Lobby AND it was on sale! It's white and adorable. They had 2 different sizes to choose from, but I decided on the smaller one. It was originally $29.99 and I got it for only $10.20! How awesome is that? I'm not real sure if I want to keep it white or paint it another color. I guess it will all depend on the new house and what it looks like.



I know it sounds silly, but I have been buying things and putting them aside for when we move. Just little decorative things. I would like to get some new towels and such for the new place. It's so exciting to think about the future move. It's like a brand new life waiting to happen! I can't wait to be back closer to my friends and family! The drive to and from Greenwood is such a pain!
Not much longer now until me meet with the mortgage lender! The time is going by fast, but not fast enough. I'm so impatient and I want everything to happen NOW! Unfortunately, that isn't how life works, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment