Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My New Obsession

What is my new obsession you ask, well let me tell you about it. You see, once I see something that I like, it quickly becomes an obsession and that is what has happened here. I was flipping through a back issue of one of my "home' magazines that I picked up for $1.00 each at one of the Antique stores around here (best place to find magazines for super cheap) and I came across this article about Reel Mower's, also known as old school push mowers in my book. Well, naturally now I am obsessed and want to buy one! Brent thinks I'm crazy, but how cool would I look walking behind my awesome and cute push mower with my shades on waiting to finish so I can drink up my yummy lemonade that is just waiting for me to get through mowing? Of course, I would want to keep our regular lawn mower, I'm not crazy, well, I'm not totally crazy, yet. Anyway, I thought I would share the adorableness of these machines with you, so you too can drool over them. If I do get one, maybe I'll let you come over and mow my grass for a glass of yummy lemonade... PS- My birthday is coming up in September, if you want to spend a lot of money on me, here is an idea! Kisses!




2 comments:

  1. I swear girl your mom must have dropped you on your head when you were a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our reel mower! I think you'd like one.

    ReplyDelete