Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to the drawing board

So, we went and looked at the cute house that my Realtor emailed me about in Park Hill. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that I had hoped it would be. It was cute, don't get me wrong, but there were several things that just didn't go over well with me and the Hubs. First of all there is absolutely NO parking anywhere EXCEPT the street and in the alley behind the house. That is a big deal breaker in my book especially since my car has been broken into twice in the past and there would be no place to store the Jet Ski. Then there was the whole thing with the heat & air unit in the master bedroom closet! Yeah, I said closet. They had made this one room right off of the master bedroom one big walk-in closet, which was cool, but putting the heat & air unit in the closet was not cool. I can hear mine sometimes and it's all the way in the garage. Also, the kitchen needed updating which wasn't that big a deal, but if we are getting picky here. The backyard wasn't big at all, but it did have a fence. Our Realtor wasn't sure how old the heat & air unit or the roof was, so not sure on that. It did have that big ass room upstairs that would have been awesome for a media room IF you could get your furniture up the narrow steep ass stairs! Over all, it was cute, but we decided to pass and wait to see what else is out there. Don't want to rush into another house and make the same mistake we did last time. Here are some inside pictures of the house for your viewing pleasure!




These 1st two are of the crazy room upstairs. I wish there were pictures of the death stairs leading up to it!


This one is of the dining room which was cute.


This one is of part of the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment